Entries Open for The Great Duck Race 2013!
Welcome to Qakar – host nation for The Great Duck Race 2013!
Now is the time to make sure you have your table booked at the 2013 eLearning Awards on Thursday 7 November, and to design your duck to take on the world in The Great Duck Race 2013 with the chance to win £500 for your chosen charity.
Last year’s Great Duck Race was greeted with a deafening crescendo of quacks as ‘Elton’, designed by Instructional Designer of the Year, Moira Nicholson from Saffron, romped to a nail-biting Duck Race victory.
Controversy has beset the decision to host The Great Duck Race 2013 in the little known desert state of Qakar, with accusations of bribery and corruption abounding.
But organisers are confident the new design and features for this year’s course, including stygian caves and vertiginous waterfalls, will make for the most exciting, challenging, bill dropping race ever.
So what do you need to do……
2) On doing so, you will be given a unique log in to the The Great Duck Race 2013 website where you can design and enter your duck for the race
3) You have 100 bills to spend on building a duck with the perfect combination of SPEED, STABILITY, INTELLIGENCE and STRENGTH to take The Great Duck Race 2013 title
4) Get expert tips in The Duck Racing Post from top designers Madame Capon, Professor Albert Duckstein, Malcolm Mallard and Feathers McDuck
5) Watch a re-run of Elton’s 2012 photo finish victory
6) Once you have entered your duck for the race, your design will be displayed on The Great Duck Race 2013 website as a Top Trumps style card and published on the official race card on Awards night
Not booked your Awards table yet? Don’t get in a flap, there’s plenty of time to make a splash, practice your duck design skills and learn more about this year’s sandtastic race at the The Great Duck Race 2013 website.
What are you waiting for? Come on get quacking!
Re-live The Great Duck Race 2012