VIDEO BLOG: Weiss Paints Picture of eLearning in 2020
eLearning guru, Craig Weiss, took some time out on his recent two-day visit to London to commit some of his thoughts and predictions as to what online learning will look like in 2020 to video.
In the first part of this short series he provides an overview of the boom and bust growth areas he anticipates, all of which have implications for how eLearning is designed and how companies deliver online training to employees in the very near future. Are you ready?
Read more about Craig’s London seminars, supported by eLearning Age – eLearning Will Be The Industry For Learning By 2020 Says Weiss
You can tell us your views on the future of eLearning on our LinkedIn page.
- What can L&D learn from the UK election results?
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum: Microlearning, Our Thoughts
- Unicorn Summer Client Forum – Top Takeaways
- Live from Unicorn Forum: Getting your regulatory house in order
- Join us at Learning Technologies Summer Forum, for the UK launch of our new App minds-i