Ever wondered how award winning eLearning gets made?
Unicorn’s Sam Yates – who won eLearning Designer of the Year at the 2014 eLearning Awards – is just one of the presenters at the upcoming event.
The eLearning Network is involved with judging the prestigious eLearning Awards and many of the judges will be on hand to answer your questions and make recommendations on how you could improve the chances of your projects taking home the big prizes.
The session will also showcase a selection of previous award winners and you’ll get to hear from the people who created them. The agenda for the day includes:
- An overview of the judging process and what it takes to win (Tony Frascina, Objective Training Design)
- How engaging video can be produced in a quick and engaging way (Martyn Stevenson-Read, BT)
- An overview of a 2 x gold winning eLearning project for the Royal Yachting Association (Richard Hyde, Mind Click and Jane Hall, RYA)
- Hands on round table session to design an award winning eLearning Award submission
- Pushing the boundaries of compliance training at Channel 4 (Owen Rose, Acteon)
- Ensuring compliance with tough internal policies at Honda (Steve Finch, CDSM and Neil Clapham, Honda)
How award winning eLearning gets made
Wednesday 29 April 2015 from 10am to 4pm (BST)
BT Tower, London